Our Project Management team acts as a vital link among the Frontline and Technical teams to provide advice on project ideas, latest market development, as well as to anticipate risks and ensure the quality of all deliverables. Seize the opportunity to become one of the Fimmickers!
- Communicate with both clients and internal teams to define the project scope
- Prepare project documentation to clearly communicate the technical project requirements to internal teams
- Manage IT projects to ensure they are within timeline and budget and coordinate between all relevant parties
- Assist in UAT & the launch process to ensure the quality of the project
- Research and provide suggestions on latest web and digital technology
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer, Information System or Multimedia related disciplines
- At least 2 years’ relevant project management experience
- Detail-minded, logical, responsible, outgoing and able to work under pressure with tight schedules
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Cantonese
Trainings & Benefits
- Twice a year performance review (with opportunities of career progression and salary increment)
- On-the-job training (e.g. Google, Facebook, Programmatic ads, Web3 marketing etc.)
- Fun info-tainment and edu-tainment learning opportunities
- Yearly education sponsorship
- CSR/CSV initiatives, corporate/ team building activities and entertainment allowance
- Medical allowance, birthday leave, and examination leave
- Five-day work week
We offer attractive remuneration package, commensurate with candidates’ qualification and experience. Interested parties, please submit your applications by filling in the form below. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for an interview.
All information received will be kept in STRICT CONFIDENCE and only for employment related purpose. For HR enquiries, please email us at [email protected].