Manage 50+ digital platform and our growing community! 50AddOil (50+友) is Hong Kong’s largest digital platform for the young-olds (aged 50 – 64) with more than 150,000 followers on Facebook. We provide engaging content and activities to explore ways to a happy retirement and improve the quality of life for young-olds. Seize the opportunity to become a FIMMICKER!
- Manage 50AddOil social media and 50AddOil community groups
- Create and implement online sales strategy (including SEO, website and social media) to generate traffic and conversion
- Manage blog content on the 50AddOil website
- Explore potential partners and business opportunities to attract and engage members.
- Organize various events and link up potential clients with 50AddOil community members
- Collaborate with team members to develop quality content (including text, visuals and videos) for product and marketing materials
- Analyse and provide insights on campaign and channel performance with relevant business tools
- Manage daily eShop and online platform order arrangements
- Bachelor degree graduate, major in Marketing Communications, Business Administration or related disciplines is a plus
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in marketing communications and project management
- Strong copywriting skills and proficiency with using Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator is a plus
- Keep up-to-date with the latest marketing trends; with knowledge of digital marketing is a plus
- Good command of written & spoken Chinese and English
Trainings & Benefits
- Twice a year performance review (with opportunities of career progression and salary increment)
- On-the-job training (e.g. Google, Facebook, Programmatic ads, Web3 marketing etc.)
- Fun info-tainment and edu-tainment learning opportunities
- Yearly education sponsorship
- CSR/CSV initiatives, corporate/ team building activities and entertainment allowance
- Medical allowance, birthday leave, and examination leave
- Five-day work week
We offer attractive remuneration package, commensurate with candidates’ qualification and experience. Interested parties, please submit your applications by filling in the form below. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for an interview.
All information received will be kept in STRICT CONFIDENCE and only for employment related purpose. For HR enquiries, please email us at [email protected].