Business Analyst (CRM)
Our project management team acts as a vital link among the different business units and teams to provide advice on project ideas and the latest market development, as well as to anticipate risks and ensure the quality of all deliverables. Seize the opportunity to become a FIMMICKER!
- Manage business requirements gathering, analysis and documentation. Act as a bridge between business users and the technical team to ensure the business requirements address business needs
- Develop, review, and edit requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to a proposed solution
- Work closely with the development teams and external vendors to ensure the requirements can be completed timely
- Prepare test plans, conduct testing, coordinate UAT and provide user training
- Provide technical support to CRM / Business Unit team on product development, pre-and post-sales process
- Higher Diploma holder or above in Computer Science / Information Technology or other related disciplines
- Preferably 3 years of relevant project experience
- Proficiency in design and prototyping tools
- Practical experience in analysing and verifying user requirements versus business processes to develop programmable documents
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Self-motivated, positive, able to work under pressure with emphasis on deliverables
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Trainings & Benefits
- Twice a year performance review (with opportunities of career progression and salary increment)
- On-the-job training (e.g. Google, Facebook, Programmatic ads, Web3 marketing etc.)
- Fun info-tainment and edu-tainment learning opportunities
- Yearly education sponsorship
- CSR/CSV initiatives, corporate/ team building activities and entertainment allowance
- Medical allowance, birthday leave, and examination leave
- Five-day work week
We offer attractive remuneration package, commensurate with candidates’ qualification and experience. Interested parties, please submit your applications by filling in the form below. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for an interview.
All information received will be kept in STRICT CONFIDENCE and only for employment related purpose. For HR enquiries, please email us at [email protected].