Business Administration Executive
As our Business Administration Executive, you’ll play a critical role in facilitating communication among internal business teams, analyzing business data, and providing administrative support to our business units. You’ll also handle inquiries from potential clients and external parties, coordinate with vendors and other internal departments, and help senior management with ad hoc projects.
To be successful in this role, you should have an associate degree or above in any discipline, with at least 1-2 years of related experience. You must be proficient in PC applications and possess excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills. You should also be mature, systematic, and detail-oriented, with a strong sense of responsibility.
Fluency in both written and spoken Chinese and English is a must, and more experienced candidates will be considered for the Senior Business Administration Executive position.
Trainings & Benefits
- Twice a year performance review (with opportunities of career progression and salary increment)
- On-the-job training (e.g. Google, Facebook, Programmatic ads, Web3 marketing etc.)
- Fun info-tainment and edu-tainment learning opportunities
- Yearly education sponsorship
- CSR/CSV initiatives, corporate/ team building activities and entertainment allowance
- Medical allowance, birthday leave, and examination leave
- Five-day work week
We offer attractive remuneration package, commensurate with candidates’ qualification and experience. Interested parties, please submit your applications by filling in the form below. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for an interview.
All information received will be kept in STRICT CONFIDENCE and only for employment related purpose. For HR enquiries, please email us at [email protected].