Account Manager / Assistant Account Manager (CRM)
We bring digital marketing solutions to the next level! As a purpose-driven agency, Fimmick CRM offers CRM consultancy services to help our clients to acquire new customers, retain existing customers, reactivate lapsed customers and stimulate higher spending for each visit. Our (Assistant) Account Manager leads an elite team to serve and develop key business accounts meanwhile supporting the technical and data analytics teams to implement data-driven solutions. Seize the opportunity to become a Fimmicker!
- Plan and execute renowned clients’ digital & CRM yearly plans and campaigns
- Understand client’s evolving data marketing needs, analyse data and formulate actionable plans for achieving their business goals
- Work with an elite internal data team to unlock data insights
- Plan and execute clients’ CRM strategies (e.g customer data platform, CRM module development, journey automation, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, Information Systems or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years’ account servicing experience (CRM / Digital Marketing experience is an advantage)
- Detail-minded, proactive & outgoing, self-motivated, willing to take responsibility
- Can work independently and under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Applicants with less experience will be considered as Assistant Account Manager
Trainings & Benefits
- Twice a year performance review (with opportunities of career progression and salary increment)
- On-the-job training (e.g. Google, Facebook, Programmatic ads, Web3 marketing etc.)
- Fun info-tainment and edu-tainment learning opportunities
- Yearly education sponsorship
- CSR/CSV initiatives, corporate/ team building activities and entertainment allowance
- Medical allowance, birthday leave, and examination leave
- Five-day work week
We offer attractive remuneration package, commensurate with candidates’ qualification and experience. Interested parties, please submit your applications by filling in the form below. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for an interview.
All information received will be kept in STRICT CONFIDENCE and only for employment related purpose. For HR enquiries, please email us at [email protected].