ARE YOU READY TO LEARN AND UPLIFT YOURSELF IN A STABLE ENVIRONMENT?
Fimmick, as a technology-driven agency based in Hong Kong, continues to maintain a steady digital environment and enhance our technical infrastructure for supporting Fimmickers in delivering the best services to our clients. Our infrastructure team houses tech professionals who leverage their knowledge and skills to strengthen our ecosystem and manage challenges we all face in times of uncertainty in the digital era. Seize the opportunity to become a Fimmicker!
- Provide technical support to end users
- Learn and grow in a stable work environment
- Young, vibrant & innovation-centric environment
What You’ll Do
- Provide end user technical support on Windows and MAC, printer and network
- Perform system and hardware installation, configuration and keep track of IT inventory
- Assist in server administration, troubleshooting and back-up
- Handle ad-hoc assignments
What You’ll Need
- Higher Diploma or above in Computer Science or related disciplines
- At least 1 year’s hands-on experience in end user support and infrastructure troubleshooting
- Good knowledge in Windows, MAC, web and internet technology and networking
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, interpersonal skills and team player
- Immediately available is highly preferred
What You’ll Be Offered
- Twice a year performance review (with opportunities of career progression and salary increment)
- On-the-job training (e.g. Google, Facebook, Programmatic ads, Web3 marketing etc.)
- Fun info-tainment and edu-tainment learning opportunities
- Yearly education sponsorship
- CSR/CSV initiatives, corporate/ team building activities and entertainment allowance
- Medical allowance, birthday leave, and examination leave
- Five-day work week
- Discounted food and beverage
We offer attractive remuneration package, commensurate with candidates’ qualification and experience. Interested parties, please submit your applications by filling in the form below. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for an interview.
All information received will be kept in STRICT CONFIDENCE and only for employment related purpose. For HR enquiries, please email us at [email protected].