Fimmick is an award-winning digital MarTech group founded in 2008. We combine passion, innovation and creativity to provide digital solutions for the digital age. As our in-house marketing specialist, you will participate in all-rounded b2b marketing activities to promote Fimmick’s brands to our clients. Seize the opportunity to become a Fimmicker!
- Assist in the management of Fimmick’s marketing channels, including Facebook, Instagram, newsletter and more
- Assist in devising, promoting and analysing the effectiveness of b2b marketing campaigns
- Assist in planning and organising b2b marketing events
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments, generate new ideas and experiment with new products to feed into a more comprehensive marketing strategy
- Brainstorm and execute growth strategies for multiple business units
- Provide marketing operation support and assist in other projects as assigned
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Communication, Business Administration or other related disciplines
- 1 year of full-time working experience in marketing or relevant fields preferred
- Excellent organisational, time management and communication skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, detail-minded, and willing to learn
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Knowledge of digital marketing software and tools preferred
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and graphic design preferred
Trainings & Benefits
- Twice a year performance review (with opportunities of career progression and salary increment)
- On-the-job training (e.g. Google, Facebook, Programmatic ads, Web3 marketing etc.)
- Fun info-tainment and edu-tainment learning opportunities
- Yearly education sponsorship
- CSR/CSV initiatives, corporate/ team building activities and entertainment allowance
- Medical allowance, birthday leave, and examination leave
- Five-day work week
We offer attractive remuneration package, commensurate with candidates’ qualification and experience. Interested parties, please submit your applications by filling in the form below. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for an interview.
All information received will be kept in STRICT CONFIDENCE and only for employment related purpose. For HR enquiries, please email us at [email protected].