LOOKING FOR A CHANCE TO LET YOUR CREATIVE CONTENT BE SEEN BY ALMOST ALL HONG KONG PEOPLE?
Our content team empowers you to unleash your creativity. You will have to squeeze your creative juice to create content for a multitude of brands across dining, grocery, lifestyle, health & beauty etc. As an English Copywriter, you will have ample opportunity to leverage your acquired knowledge & skills and to fully utilise your hidden talents & creativity in co-creating winning and engaging content with clients. Seize the opportunity to become a Fimmicker!
- Create content for you-know-who brands
- Content appear across different channels in Hong Kong
- Young, vibrant & innovation-centric environment
What You’ll Do
- Develop English copies with reference to its conversational Cantonese/written Chinese originals
- Conceptualise and brainstorm creative ideas with internal teams to deliver quality work
- Be flexible with your writing styles to match the brands’ own tone and manner
- Keep up-to-date with the latest local social marketing trends, popular culture and hot topics
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree or above in any disciplines
- Passionate in creating content; have experience in copywriting is a plus
- Understand and can read Cantonese/Chinese; native in English is preferable
- Have a can-do attitude, able to work independently under tight deadline
What You’ll Be Offered
- Twice a year performance review (with opportunities of career progression and salary increment)
- On-the-job training (e.g. Google, Facebook, Programmatic ads, Web3 marketing etc.)
- Fun info-tainment and edu-tainment learning opportunities
- Yearly education sponsorship
- CSR/CSV initiatives, corporate/ team building activities and entertainment allowance
- Medical allowance, birthday leave, and examination leave
- Five-day work week
- Discounted food and beverage
We offer attractive remuneration package, commensurate with candidates’ qualification and experience. Interested parties, please submit your applications by filling in the form below. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for an interview.
All information received will be kept in STRICT CONFIDENCE and only for employment related purpose. For HR enquiries, please email us at [email protected].