Fimmick is seeking a talented Digital Specialist to join our growing team. As a Digital Specialist, you will generate sales leads, close deals, and find upselling opportunities. We are looking for a candidate who possesses a can-do spirit, is eager to learn new things, and has a strong desire to succeed in a fast-paced environment. At Fimmick, we proactively sell MarTech, Media, Advertising and Data solutions to increase customer ROI and optimize workflow. As a Digital Specialist, you will play a crucial role in driving revenue growth for the company.
- Generate new business leads and build relationships with potential clients
- Develop and execute sales strategies to close deals and find upselling opportunities of our MarTech/ Media/ Advertising/ Data/ AI solutions
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure seamless delivery of services to clients
- Identify areas for improvement and offer solutions to enhance customer ROI and optimize workflow
- Conduct market research to stay up to date on industry trends and the competitive landscape
- Attend industry events and conferences to expand your network and represent Fimmick
- Associate’s degree in business administration, marketing, or a related field
- 1 years of experience in sales, business development, or a related field
- Strong sales skills, including lead generation, pipeline management, and closing deals
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Can-do spirit and eagerness to learn new things
- Knowledge of Digital Media, MarTech, Advertising, Data, and AI is a plus
Trainings & Benefits
- Twice a year performance review (with opportunities of career progression and salary increment)
- On-the-job training (e.g. Google, Facebook, Programmatic ads, Web3 marketing etc.)
- Fun info-tainment and edu-tainment learning opportunities
- Yearly education sponsorship
- CSR/CSV initiatives, corporate/ team building activities and entertainment allowance
- Medical allowance, birthday leave, and examination leave
- Five-day work week
We offer attractive remuneration package, commensurate with candidates’ qualification and experience. Interested parties, please submit your applications by filling in the form below. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for an interview.
All information received will be kept in STRICT CONFIDENCE and only for employment related purpose. For HR enquiries, please email us at [email protected].