ARE YOU READY TO WORK IN A YOUNG AND ENERGETIC WORK ENVIRONMENT?
Fimmick, as a purpose-driven agency group based in Hong Kong, “Learning & Caring” is our genuine values for both the company and Fimmickers. To achieve this ultimate goal, our People & Culture team will drive the company and individual’s success through developing a positive business culture. Come and join us to work together as a team !
- HR shared service role
- Your 1st step to become a dynamic HR professional
- Young, vibrant & innovation-driven environment
What You’ll Do
- Provide a full spectrum of human resources functions including but not limited to compensation & benefits, recruitment, training & development and employee relations
- Support compensation & benefits functions including monthly payroll, attendance & leave administration, tax return, etc.
- Conduct interview arrangement, staff on-boarding & off-boarding arrangements
- Assist to design & implement corporate / team training programs and regular info-tainment & edu-tainment activities
- Execute general administrative tasks
- Perform any ad hoc projects as required
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Around a year of working experience in Human Resources or Administration
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, G-Suite applications
- Detail-minded, independent & have positive mindset
- Organized & able to work under pressure
- Good command of both written & spoken in English & Chinese
- Fresh graduate is also welcome to apply
What You’ll Be Offered
- Twice a year performance review (with opportunities of career progression and salary increment)
- On-the-job training (e.g. Google, Facebook, Programmatic ads, Web3 marketing etc.)
- Fun info-tainment and edu-tainment learning opportunities
- Yearly education sponsorship
- CSR/CSV initiatives, corporate/ team building activities and entertainment allowance
- Medical allowance, birthday leave, and examination leave
- Five-day work week
- Discounted food and beverage
We offer attractive remuneration package, commensurate with candidates’ qualification and experience. Interested parties, please submit your applications by filling in the form below. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for an interview.
All information received will be kept in STRICT CONFIDENCE and only for employment related purpose. For HR enquiries, please email us at [email protected].