Fimmick is an award-winning digital marketing agency in Hong Kong and Taiwan with projects spanning the globe. We are looking for talented individuals to join our team.
- Compile insights and analysis result
- Your first step in becoming a data specialist
- Young, vibrant & innovation-driven environment
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN CRM AND DATA?
We will bring digital marketing solutions to the next level! As a purpose-driven agency, Fimmick CRM offers CRM consultancy services to help our clients to acquire new customers, retain existing customers, reactivate lapsed customers and stimulate higher spending for each visit. Our (Assistant) Data Analyst turns the data into CRM initiatives to help our clients to achieve their business goals. Seize the opportunity to become a Fimmicker!
What YOU’ll do
- Understand clients’ business requirements and data sources, turning data insights into actionable CRM initiatives
- Define and monitor main business KPIs, using BI tools and dashboard for data visualization
- Conduct Pre-analysis for CRM initiatives preparation and post-analysis for campaign evaluation
- Understand consumers’ behaviors by using analytic models such as segmentation, correlation analysis etc
- Design data flow and data structure for project implementation and maintenance
- Be the bridge among clients, account servicing team and technical team, turning data insights into the automation module and CRM initiatives
What YOU’ll need
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Statistics or related discipline
- 1-2 years of relevant working experience
- Hands-on experience with relational databases, BI tools, and analytic modeling tools; Knowledge of using SQL, Excel, Python, PHP, and Tableau would be considered an asset
- Strong data analytic and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and able to accomplish multiple tasks
- Excellent attention to details
- Fresh graduates are also welcome
What YOU’ll be offered
- Twice a year performance review (with opportunities of career progression and salary increment)
- On-the-job training (e.g. Google, Facebook, Programmatic ads, Web3 marketing etc.)
- Fun info-tainment and edu-tainment learning opportunities
- Yearly education sponsorship
- CSR/CSV initiatives, corporate/ team building activities and entertainment allowance
- Medical allowance, birthday leave, and examination leave
- Five-day work week
- Discounted food and beverage
We offer attractive remuneration package, commensurate with candidates’ qualification and experience. Interested parties, please submit your applications by filling in the form below. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for an interview.
All information received will be kept in STRICT CONFIDENCE and only for employment related purpose. For HR enquiries, please email us at [email protected].