Fimmick is an award-winning digital marketing agency in Hong Kong and Taiwan with projects spanning the globe. We are looking for talented individuals to join our team.
- Project management in digital marketing industry
- Latest web and digital technology
- Young, vibrant & innovation-centric environment
PROJECT MANAGEMENT IN FIMMICK
Our Project Management team acts as a vital link among the Account Servicing, Creative, and Development teams to provide advice on project ideas, latest market development, as well as to anticipate risks and ensure the quality of all deliverables. Seize the opportunity to become a Fimmickers!
What YOU’ll Do
- Communicate with both clients and internal teams to define the project scope
- Prepare project documentation to clearly communicate the project requirements to internal teams
- Manage projects to ensure they are within timeline and budget and coordinate between all relevant parties
- Assist in UAT & the launch process to ensure the quality of the project
- Research and provide suggestions on latest web and digital technology
What YOU’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer, Information System or Multimedia related disciplines
- At least 2 years’ relevant project management experience
- Detail-minded, logical, responsible, outgoing and able to work under pressure with tight schedules
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Cantonese
What YOU’ll be Offered
- Twice a year performance review (with opportunities of career progression and salary increment)
- On-the-job training (e.g. Google, Facebook, Programmatic ads, Web3 marketing etc.)
- Fun info-tainment and edu-tainment learning opportunities
- rly education sponsorship
- CSR/CSV initiatives, corporate/ team building activities and entertainment allowance
- edical allowance, birthday leave, and examination leave
- Five-day work week
- Discounted food and beverage
We offer attractive remuneration package, commensurate with candidates’ qualification and experience. Interested parties, please submit your applications by filling in the form below. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for an interview.
All information received will be kept in STRICT CONFIDENCE and only for employment related purpose. For HR enquiries, please email us at [email protected].