Fimmick is an award-winning digital marketing agency in Hong Kong and Taiwan with projects spanning the globe. We are looking for talented individuals to join our team.
- Social media & performance marketing, NFT projects
- Your first step in becoming a digital marketer
- Young, vibrant & innovation-driven environment
DO YOU WANT TO BE A HIGHLY SKILLED DIGITAL MARKETER?
Fimmick, as a purpose-driven digital agency group based in Hong Kong, our champion Digital Account Servicing team leverages up-to-date skills as a project curator between our clients and internal teams to formulate the best digital marketing strategies. As (Senior) Account Executive, you will participate in the full cycle of client management and campaign execution. Seize the opportunity to become a Fimmicker!
What YOU’ll do
- Plan, monitor and execute the client’s digital projects (e.g 360° digital media placement, influencer marketing, social content planning & production, digital videos/ live videos/ IG Reels production, multichannel digital analytics, e-commerce & NTF marketing etc.)
- Understand client’s evolving digital marketing needs, formulate full funnel digital marketing strategies and actionable plan for achieving their business goals
- In charge of campaign deliverables and coordinate with internal teams to implement the best class of digital campaigns
- Ongoing return on ad spend (ROAS) result analysis, campaign optimisation and digital strategy refinement
- Participate in renowned clients’ yearly strategic digital & social communication plan
What YOU’ll need
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Communications, Information Systems, E-commerce or related disciplines
- Minimum 1-2 years’ account servicing experience in Digital, Advertising, Media, PR or Event agency/industry
- Passionate, detail-minded, proactive & outgoing, self-motivated, willing to take responsibility
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Can work independently and under pressure
- Digital savvy and love learning new digital trends (e.g. metaverse, Crypto, NFT, Reels etc.)
- Applicant with less experience will be considered as Account Executive
What YOU’ll be offered
- Twice a year performance review (with opportunities of career progression and salary increment)
- On-the-job training (e.g. Google, Facebook, Programmatic ads, Web3 marketing etc.)
- Fun info-tainment and edu-tainment learning opportunities
- Yearly education sponsorship
- CSR/CSV initiatives, corporate/ team building activities and entertainment allowance
- Medical allowance, birthday leave, and examination leave
- Five-day work week
- Discounted food and beverage
We offer attractive remuneration package, commensurate with candidates’ qualification and experience. Interested parties, please submit your applications by filling in the form below. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for an interview.
All information received will be kept in STRICT CONFIDENCE and only for employment related purpose. For HR enquiries, please email us at [email protected].