Fimmick is an award-winning digital marketing agency in Hong Kong and Taiwan with projects spanning the globe. We are looking for talented individuals to join our team.
- Build high-quality code using PHP / Python / Node
- Keep up with the latest development technologies
- Young, vibrant & innovation-centric environment
ARE YOU READY TO KEEP YOUR PACE IN THE FAST-CHANGING TECHNOLOGY?
As a tech-based digital marketing agency, we treat software development as a key to success. Our development team brings our imagination to life and makes every social media campaign & solution deliverable. Seize the opportunity to become a Fimmickers!
What YOU’ll Do
- Develop practicable applications related to social marketing and NFT
- Build high-quality reusable code by mainly PHP / Python / Node.js
- Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes
- Stay up-to-date with the current best practices
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve applications
- Follow new and emerging technologies
What YOU’ll Need
- Hands-on experience in ONE of these languages: PHP / Python / Node.js
- Experienced in handling large data sets with database system
- Experienced in AWS RDS / Redshift is an advantage
- Team player; detailed oriented, self-motivated and good in time management
- Quick learner; geeky and love coding
- Interested and have a passion in new technology
What YOU’ll be Offered
- Twice a year performance review (with opportunities of career progression and salary increment)
- On-the-job training (e.g. Google, Facebook, Programmatic ads, Web3 marketing etc.)
- Fun info-tainment and edu-tainment learning opportunities
- Yearly education sponsorship
- CSR/CSV initiatives, corporate/ team building activities and entertainment allowance
- Medical allowance, birthday leave, and examination leave
- Five-day work week
- Discounted food and beverage
We offer attractive remuneration package, commensurate with candidates’ qualification and experience. Interested parties, please submit your applications by filling in the form below. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for an interview.
All information received will be kept in STRICT CONFIDENCE and only for employment related purpose. For HR enquiries, please email us at [email protected].