Fimmick is an award-winning digital marketing agency in Hong Kong and Taiwan with projects spanning the globe. We are looking for talented individuals to join our team.
- Formulate digital & data-driven solutions
- Your first step in becoming a CRM specialist
- Young, vibrant & innovation-driven environment
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN CRM AND DATA?
We will bring digital marketing solutions to the next level! As a purpose-driven agency, Fimmick CRM offers CRM consultancy services to help our clients to acquire new customers, retain existing customers, reactivate lapsed customers and stimulate higher spending for each visit. Our (Senior) Account Executive participates in the full cycle of client-facing, internal team communication to produce high-quality customer loyalty campaigns to our clients.
Seize the opportunity to become a Fimmicker!
What YOU’ll do
- Work with team leads to understand clients’ evolving business needs and formulate the best loyalty strategies for achieving their marketing goals
- Participate in full cycle of project implementation, including but not limited to member communication planning, content and creative strategy
- Plan, monitor and execute multichannel communication strategies
- As a gatekeeper to ensure all communication materials quality are up-to standard and on brief
- Keep up-to-date with the best practices for CRM communications to develop and enhance the CRM programme
What YOU’ll need
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Management or related disciplines
- At least 1 year CRM/Loyalty/Digital Marketing experience
- Positive attitude to work under pressure, and tight deadlines
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
What YOU’ll be offered
- Twice a year performance review (with opportunities of career progression and salary increment)
- On-the-job training (e.g. Google, Facebook, Programmatic ads, Web3 marketing etc.)
- Fun info-tainment and edu-tainment learning opportunities
- Yearly education sponsorship
- CSR/CSV initiatives, corporate/ team building activities and entertainment allowance
- Medical allowance, birthday leave, and examination leave
- Five-day work week
- Discounted food and beverage
We offer attractive remuneration package, commensurate with candidates’ qualification and experience. Interested parties, please submit your applications by filling in the form below. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for an interview.
All information received will be kept in STRICT CONFIDENCE and only for employment related purpose. For HR enquiries, please email us at [email protected].