Fimmick is an award-winning digital marketing agency in Hong Kong and Taiwan with projects spanning the globe. We are looking for talented individuals to join our team.
- Planning corporate marketing strategies
- Planning and organising online marketing campaigns
- Support fast growing business objectives
What YOU’ll Do
- Understand corporate-level marketing needs and assist in in-house marketing strategies to boost brand awareness and to generate business leads;
- Devise, create and analyse effectiveness of marketing material across multiple channels, including social media, blog, newsletter, website, and more to support business objectives;
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments, generate new ideas and experiment with new products to feed into wider marketing strategy;
- Brainstorm and execute growth strategies for multiple business units;
- Assist in planning and organising online marketing campaigns and events; and
- Provide marketing operation support and assist in other projects as assigned.
What YOU’ll Need
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Communication, Business Administration or other related disciplines;
- Minimum 1 year of full-time working experience in marketing or relevant fields;
- Passionate in developing a long-term career in marketing;
- Excellent organisational, time management and communication skills;
- Self-motivated, proactive, detail-minded, and willing to learn;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Knowledge of digital marketing software and tools preferred;
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and graphic design preferred; and
- Basic knowledge of web3, metaverse, NFT, crypto, blockchain related technology preferred.
What YOU’ll be Offered
- Twice a year performance review (with opportunities of career progression and salary increment)
- On-the-job training (e.g. Google, Facebook, Programmatic ads, Web3 marketing etc.)
- Fun info-tainment and edu-tainment learning opportunities
- Yearly education sponsorship
- CSR/CSV initiatives, corporate/ team building activities and entertainment allowance
- Medical allowance, birthday leave, and examination leave
- Five-day work week
- Discounted food and beverage
We offer attractive remuneration package, commensurate with candidates’ qualification and experience. Interested parties, please submit your applications by filling in the form below. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for an interview.
All information received will be kept in STRICT CONFIDENCE and only for employment related purpose. For HR enquiries, please email us at [email protected].