Fimmick is an award-winning digital marketing agency in Hong Kong and Taiwan with projects spanning the globe. We are looking for talented individuals to join our team.
- Lead innovative customer loyalty campaigns
- Implementing customer loyalty solutions
- Design and execute effective communication
Fimmick CRM continues to drive Digital Solutions for the Digital Age. Our goal is to nurture young talents in data-driven marketing. Come and join us if you are:
- Passionate in digital and data-driven solution
- Interested to use technology to enhance customer experience
- Excited to solve business problems using innovative solutions
- Assist team head to serve and develop key accounts
- Work with dedicated teams and able to directly communicate with clients for day-to-day tasks, including member communication planning, content and creative strategy etc.
- Design, implement and execute effective communication with members, including Social, SMS, eDM, digital, etc.
- Positive attitude to work under pressure, and able to balancing and managing deliverables timeline for multiple campaigns, ad-hoc tasks and others
- To proofread and gate keep all communication materials quality are up-to standard and on brief
- To keep up to date about best practice for CRM communications and to develop and enhance the CRM
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business Management or related disciplines
- At least 1 year of CRM/loyalty/digital Marketing experiences
- Good understanding of digital marketing
- Good interpersonal, communication and creative skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Cantonese
- Fresh Graduates will also be considered
- Staff Training
- Five-day work per week
- Team Building Activities
- Birthday Leave, General Holiday and Medical Allowance
We offer attractive remuneration package, commensurate with candidates’ qualification and experience. Interested parties, please submit your applications by filling in the form below. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for an interview.
All information received will be kept in STRICT CONFIDENCE and only for employment related purpose. For HR enquiries, please email us at [email protected].