Fimmick is an award-winning digital marketing agency in Hong Kong and Taiwan with projects spanning the globe. We are looking for talented individuals to join our team.
- Key accounts servicing and development
- CRM communications
- Minimum 3 years account servicing experience
Fimmick CRM continues to drive Digital Solutions for the Digital Age. Our goal is to nurture young talents in data-driven marketing. Come and join us if you are:
- Passionate in digital and data-driven solution
- Interested to use technology to enhance customer experience
- Excited to solve business problems using innovative solutions
- Key account servicing and development
- To understand client’s business needs and formulate the best loyalty strategies for achieving their marketing objectives and goals
- Design, implement and execute effective communication with members, including SMS, DM, DM, digital, etc.
- To keep up to date about best practice for CRM communications and to develop and enhance the loyalty project
- Work with dedicated teams for day-to-day support tasks, including member communication materials, content creation and etc.
- Ensure project deliverables are in good quality and timeliness
- Bachelor and above in Business Administration, Marketing or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years CRM / Digital Marketing experience
- Agency background is an advantage
- Positive working attitude with strong analytical and quick problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, good presentation skill and result-oriented
- Proficiency in both written and spoken Chinese and English
- Good command in Excel, Word and PowerPoint, knowledge of technical solutions is preferable
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Account Manager (CRM)
- Staff Training
- Five-day work per week
- Team Building Activities
- Birthday Leave, General Holiday and Medical Allowance
We offer attractive remuneration package, commensurate with candidates’ qualification and experience. Interested parties, please submit your applications by filling in the form below. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for an interview.
All information received will be kept in STRICT CONFIDENCE and only for employment related purpose. For HR enquiries, please email us at [email protected].