Fimmick is an award-winning digital marketing agency in Hong Kong and Taiwan with projects spanning the globe. We are looking for talented individuals to join our team.
- Social-media-savvy video editor
- Create Stories and Reels
- Develop production schedules
YOU KNOW WHAT IS REELS/ TIKTOK…
KNOW WHAT IS MOBILE VIDEO PHOTOGRAPHY…
We are looking for a talented Social Media Mobile Video Photographer / Reels Creator with proven experience creating reels videos. The perfect candidate is a social-media-savvy video editor / producer who understands how and why people view and share videos online. If you are familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Applicants must include Reel or other examples of their work.
What YOU’ll Do
- Create and develop multimedia (audio/video) content for customer Stories and Reels, internal company announcement videos, external promotional social videos, product marketing videos, recruiting videos, corporate training and other enterprise-wide projects
- Script, storyboard, budget, allocate resources, set deadlines and select optimal forms of media for projects
- Work independently, as well as part of a team, to establish project deliverables
- Collaborate closely with internal clients and stakeholders to help facilitate the creation of multimedia content
- Plan video shoots; scout, select and reserve shoot locations
- Develop production schedules
- Record and edit video and sound projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over/sfx, media management and archiving project media
- Manage video library
What YOU’ll Need
- FRESH Graduate/ 1 years of relevant work experience in a social media video production and editing role.
- Proficient with all current social media platforms.
- Experience in developing, producing, and editing videos.
- Strong marketing and branding sense.
- Experience working in the retail industry is a definite plus.
- Proficient with video editing programs such as iPhone/ iPad video edit, Adobe Premiere, etc.
- Experienced with Adobe Creative Cloud programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator, AfterEffects.
- A go-getter with a passion for doing things outside the box and innovating social media.
- Must have a keen ability to write creative and captivating content with a comprehensive understanding of hashtags and they’re utilization.
What YOU’ll be Offered
- Twice a year performance review (with opportunities of career progression and salary increment)
- On-the-job training (e.g. Google, Facebook, Programmatic ads, Web3 marketing etc.)
- Fun info-tainment and edu-tainment learning opportunities
- Yearly education sponsorship
- CSR/CSV initiatives, corporate/ team building activities and entertainment allowance
- Medical allowance, birthday leave, and examination leave
- Five-day work week
- Discounted food and beverage
We offer attractive remuneration package, commensurate with candidates’ qualification and experience. Interested parties, please submit your applications by filling in the form below. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for an interview.
All information received will be kept in STRICT CONFIDENCE and only for employment related purpose. For HR enquiries, please email us at [email protected].