Fimmick is an award-winning digital marketing agency in Hong Kong and Taiwan with projects spanning the globe. We are looking for talented individuals to join our team.
- Key accounts servicing
- Participate in digital & social communication plan
- 4 years account servicing experience
- Drive end-to-end execution of data analysis projects, from definition to presentation
- Assist in the collection, compilation and structuring of data
- Develop analytics reports and visualisation dashboard for business monitoring and delivering insights
- Interpret & analyse data to support actionable campaign strategies and campaign evaluations
- Assist the team in conducting ad-hoc projects / tasks
- Utilize analytics or machine learning technique
- At least 5 years’ experience as a business-facing data analyst with high data volume environments
- Bachelor’s degree holder or above in Statistics, Data Science, Computer Science / Information System & Mathematics, or relevant discipline
- Advanced Dashboarding, visualisation, and storytelling skills
- Strong technical experience including proficiency in SQL and superior knowledge of Excel is a MUST.
- Intermediate python skills would be an advantage
- Strong communication and conceptual problem-solving skills
- Relentless business focus and drive for impact
- With proactive work attitude, humbleness, and openness to possibilities
- Staff Training
- Five-day work per week
- Team Building Activities
- Birthday Leave, General Holiday and Medical Allowance
We offer attractive remuneration package, commensurate with candidates’ qualification and experience. Interested parties, please submit your applications by filling in the form below. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for an interview.
All information received will be kept in STRICT CONFIDENCE and only for employment related purpose. For HR enquiries, please email us at [email protected].