Fimmick is an award-winning digital marketing agency in Hong Kong and Taiwan with projects spanning the globe. We are looking for talented individuals to join our team.
- Account receivable functions
- Prepare AR cashflow forecast
- 1-2 years accounting experience
- Provide day-to-day support on billing and payments
- Ensure inter-company transactions are properly recorded and reconciled
- Assist in month-end closing activities and year-end audit
- Maintain proper and systematic filing system
- Assist ad hoc duties as required
- Diploma or above in Accounting
- Minimum 1-2 years relevant working experience (Fresh graduate will also be considered)
- Well-organized, self-motivated and able to work independently to meet deadlines
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of written English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel) and Chinese Word Processing
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Accounting Clerk
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
- Staff Training
- Five-day work per week
- Team Building Activities
- Birthday Leave, General Holiday and Medical Allowance
We offer attractive remuneration package, commensurate with candidates’ qualification and experience. Interested parties, please submit your applications by filling in the form below. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for an interview.
All information received will be kept in STRICT CONFIDENCE and only for employment related purpose. For HR enquiries, please email us at [email protected].