Fimmick is an award-winning digital marketing agency in Hong Kong and Taiwan with projects spanning the globe. We are looking for talented individuals to join our team.
- Execute growth strategies for a start up platform
- Plan and execute online marketing campaigns
- Support business objectives
- Understand start-up’s marketing needs, stay up-to-date with industry developments, generate new ideas and experiment with new tools to feed into wider marketing strategy
- Devise & create marketing material across multiple channels, including social media, blog, newsletter, website to support business objectives
- Keep track of marketing effectiveness and constantly evaluating which combination of channels, campaigns, demographics, and budget allocation produces the best results
- Provide marketing operation support and assist in other projects as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Communication, Business Administration or other related disciplines
- Minimum 3 year of full-time working experience in marketing or relevant fields
- Passionate in developing a long-term career in marketing
- Excellent analytical, time management and communication skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, detail-minded, and willing to learn
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Knowledge of digital marketing software and tools preferred
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and graphic design preferred
- Self starter & quick learner
- Organized and high attention to detail
- Able to set and meet project deadlines
- Strong sense of teamwork, good communication & interpersonal skills
- Staff Training
- Five-day work per week
- Team Building Activities
- Birthday Leave, General Holiday and Medical Allowance
We offer attractive remuneration package, commensurate with candidates’ qualification and experience. Interested parties, please submit your applications by filling in the form below. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for an interview.
All information received will be kept in STRICT CONFIDENCE and only for employment related purpose. For HR enquiries, please email us at [email protected].