Fimmick is an award-winning digital marketing agency in Hong Kong and Taiwan with projects spanning the globe. We are looking for talented individuals to join our team.
- Implement integrated marketing initiatives
- Familiar with digital ad placement
- Knowledge in web & app tracking & analytic tools
- Implement integrated marketing initiatives, including: social media, ecommerce, SEM, content marketing, emailing, etc.
- Plan, Execute and evaluate campaign performance & create post-campaign reports to extract insights and suggest actionable next steps
- Proactively look for new opportunities & experiment with new marketing tactics
- Work closely with external partners & internal teams to implement marketing initiatives
- University Graduate preferably in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Communications, Information Systems, E-commerce or related disciplines
- 3 years of full-time working experience in marketing or relevant fields Familiar with digital ad placement and analytical tools (e.g. FB/Google ads, Google Analytics)
- Knowledge in social media and ecommerce Good analytical, problem-solving & critical thinking skills
- Proficiency in written & spoken English, Cantonese & Mandarin
- Self starter & quick learner
- Organized and high attention to detail
- Able to set and meet project deadlines
- Strong sense of teamwork, good communication & interpersonal skills
- Staff Training
- Five-day work per week
- Team Building Activities
- Birthday Leave, General Holiday, Education and Medical Allowance
We offer attractive remuneration package, commensurate with candidates’ qualification and experience. Interested parties, please submit your applications by filling in the form below. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for an interview.
All information received will be kept in STRICT CONFIDENCE and only for employment related purpose. For HR enquiries, please email us at [email protected].