Fimmick is an award-winning digital marketing agency in Hong Kong and Taiwan with projects spanning the globe. We are looking for talented individuals to join our team.
- One of the most comprehensive local digital marketing agencies in HK
- Exposure to multiple industries clients
- Manage projects to ensure they are within timeline
The Project Management (PM) team acts as a vital link between the Account Servicing, Creative, and Development teams, and provides advice on project ideas, latest market development, as well as to anticipate risks and ensure the quality of all deliverables.
- Work with clients and colleagues to define the project scope
- Prepare project documentation to clearly communicate the project requirements to other departments
- Manage projects to ensure they are within timeline and budget, and coordinate between all relevant parties
- Assist in the internal testing & the launch process to ensure the quality of the project
- Research and provide suggestions on latest web and digital technology
We evaluate each candidate on their qualifications and experience, though having the following attributes will help you excel in this role:
- At least 1 years relevant project management experience
- University graduate, preferably in business, computer, information system or multimedia related disciplines
- Detail-minded, logical, responsible, outgoing and able to work under pressure with tight schedules
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Staff Training
- Five-day work per week
- Team Building Activities
- Birthday Leave, General Holiday, Education and Medical Allowance
We offer attractive remuneration package, commensurate with candidates’ qualification and experience. Interested parties, please submit your applications by filling in the form below. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for an interview.
All information received will be kept in STRICT CONFIDENCE and only for employment related purpose. For HR enquiries, please email us at [email protected].