Fimmick is an award-winning digital marketing agency in Hong Kong and Taiwan with projects spanning the globe. We are looking for talented individuals to join our team.
- In-house marketing strategies
- Planning and organising online marketing campaigns
- Support business objectives
- Understand corporate-level marketing needs and assist in in-house marketing strategies to boost brand awareness and to generate business leads;
- Devise, create and analyse effectiveness of marketing material across multiple channels, including social media, blog, newsletter, website, and more to support business objectives;
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments, generate new ideas and experiment with new products to feed into wider marketing strategy;
- Brainstorm and execute growth strategies for multiple business units;
- Assist in planning and organising online marketing campaigns and events; and
- Provide marketing operation support and assist in other projects as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Communication, Business Administration or other related disciplines;
- Minimum 1 year of full-time working experience in marketing or relevant fields;
- Passionate in developing a long-term career in marketing;
- Excellent organisation, time management and communication skills;
- Self-motivated, proactive, detail-minded, and willing to learn;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Knowledge of digital marketing software and tools preferred; and
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and graphic design preferred.
- Staff Training
- Five-day work per week
- Team Building Activities
- Birthday Leave, General Holiday, Education and Medical Allowance
We offer attractive remuneration package, commensurate with candidates’ qualification and experience. Interested parties, please submit your applications by filling in the form below. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for an interview.
All information received will be kept in STRICT CONFIDENCE and only for employment related purpose. For HR enquiries, please email us at [email protected].