Fimmick is an award-winning digital marketing agency in Hong Kong and Taiwan with projects spanning the globe. We are looking for talented individuals to join our team.
- Engage KOLs and Micro Influencers
- Monitor campaigns, workshops and events
- 1-year experience in marketing communications
- Understand the digital marketing trend, proposing influencer marketing campaigns to clients and closely monitor the campaign result
- Coordinate, executive and monitor workshops and events
- Engage KOLs at offline events and continuously spotting and recruiting potential KOLs by online and offline activities
- Ensure utilization of KOL management software and interface; act as primary contact to KOLs to ensure smooth engagements.
- Support the day-to-day social media and digital platforms e.g. response of social media followers etc.
- Provide internal marketing support for all business units
- Bachelor degree in PR / communications / marketing or related field.
- Minimum 1-year experience in marketing communications
- Familiar with current social media trends and identify new trends in digital marketing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, attention to details
- Target–oriented, responsible, self-motivated with ability to work independently, plus can-do attitude
- Staff Training
- Five-day work per week
- Team Building Activities
- Birthday Leave, General Holiday, Education and Medical Allowance
We offer attractive remuneration package, commensurate with candidates’ qualification and experience. Interested parties, please submit your applications by filling in the form below. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for an interview.
All information received will be kept in STRICT CONFIDENCE and only for employment related purpose. For HR enquiries, please email us at [email protected].