Fimmick is an award-winning digital marketing agency in Hong Kong and Taiwan with projects spanning the globe. We are looking for talented individuals to join our team.
- Key accounts servicing and development
- Performance marketing campaigns
- Minimum 3 years account servicing experience
- Embed digital marketing elements into web/mobile application for marketing strategies and campaigns
- Bridge the gap between technical and marketing on campaigns, programs, and customer experiences
- Implement and review performance marketing campaigns for insight and user experience optimization
- Explore new technologies and drive for innovation, especially new digital marketing tools
- Responsible for managing a variety of digital marketing campaigns, and making sure the delivery is on schedule
- Analyze user requirements, propose solutions and creating design specifications
- Set-up and optimization of analytics tools and dashboards
- Monitor, measure, and analyze the performance metrics of campaigns, websites, applications and provide insights and interpretations of such performance data through various tools including but not limited to Google Analytics, Facebook Pixels
- Work closely with UI/UX team, project managers and developers to manage digital campaigns development
- Identify areas to improve campaign performance
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on digital analytics and digital campaign management experience
- Good knowledge and experience with digital marketing tools such as Google Analytics/ Facebook ad manager
- Good understanding from both technical and business perspective, including user behavior, customer segmentation, or any analytics
- Be a good team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skill
- Process oriented and problem-solving attitude as well as strong organization skills and hands-on mentality
- Hunger for learning about new trend in digital marketing
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Fluent in English and Chinese, Mandarin is a huge plus
- Experience working in agencies will be an advantage.
- Staff Training
- Five-day work per week
- Team Building Activities
- Birthday Leave, General Holiday, Education and Medical Allowance
We offer attractive remuneration package, commensurate with candidates’ qualification and experience. Interested parties, please submit your applications by filling in the form below. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for an interview.
All information received will be kept in STRICT CONFIDENCE and only for employment related purpose. For HR enquiries, please email us at [email protected].