Are you ready to develop a career in digital marketing industry? Fimmick Graduate Trainee Programme nurtures passionate talents who aspire to be all-round digital marketers. Applicants who are university graduates from ALL MAJORS with less than 2 years’ full-time work experiences are welcome to apply. Attend our Virtual Recruitment Talk to learn more about the Programme and find out the first-hand experience from past Graduate Trainees.
- Programme introduction
- Description of job rotation in different departments
- Experience sharing hosted by current Graduate Trainees
Don’t miss the chance to talk with our current Graduate Trainees and to learn some insiders’ tips before submitting your application!
Date: 16 March 2021 (Tue)
Time: 7:30pm – 8:30pm
Audience: University graduates from ALL MAJORS with less than 2 years’ full-time work experiences
Format: Live Webinar
Deadline of Webinar Registration: 14 March 2021 (Sun)
For enquiries, please contact us at [email protected].
* Terms and Conditions:
- Successful applicants will receive a confirmation email within 1-2 days before the event date.
- Fimmick reserves the right to cancel or change the date or time of the event without any form of compensation in case of emergencies or occurrence of unfavorable factors.
- If there are any changes on the event date or time, Fimmick will try to notify participants by email 2 hours before the event starts. Please pay close attention to the relevant communication channels.
- Fimmick reserves the right to revise these terms and conditions at any time. In case of any dispute, Fimmick reserves the right to make the final decision on the dispute and any issues related to these terms and conditions.