- Create high-quality and inspiring long-form, short-form, and multimedia content for Fimmick’s social media and blogs to generate engagement;
- Monitor and improve effectiveness of marketing content against KPI;
- Research latest business and marketing trends, and brainstorm new ideas with team;
- Explore and grow new business initiatives;
- Assist Corporate Marketing Manager in the formulation and execution of marketing plan to align with business and branding objectives;
- Assist in marketing events, promotion campaigns and other ad hoc projects as assigned.
- University graduate, majoring in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related disciplines with minimum 4 years of working experience, candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Corporate Marketing Executive;
- Proficient in creating bilingual content in Traditional Chinese & English;
- Able to take ownership of tasks and work independently;
- Willing to learn, highly organized, strong analytical and communication skills;
- Basic knowledge of graphic design and video editing preferred;
- Basic knowledge of social media, SEO and Google Analytics preferred.
- Staff Training
- Five-day work per week
- Team Building Activities
- Birthday Leave, General Holiday and Medical Allowance
We offer attractive remuneration package, commensurate with candidates’ qualification and experience. Interested parties, please send your application letter, detailed CV including date of availability and current and expected salary by clicking “APPLY NOW”. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for an interview
All information received will be kept in STRICT CONFIDENCE and only for employment-related purpose.
For more information about Fimmick, please visit our website www.fimmick.com.