- Support implementation of integrated marketing initiatives, including: social media, KOL, SEM, emailing, mobile app marketing, ASO, UI & UX optimization, event & seminar etc.
- Track campaign performance & create post-campaign reports to extract insights and suggest actionable next steps
- Conduct research on product & market landscape
- Proactively look for new opportunities & experiment with new growth tactics
- Work closely with partners & internal teams to implement marketing initiatives
- University Graduate preferably in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Communications, Information Systems, E-commerce or related disciplines
- Experienced in managing social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn
- Knowledge in web & app tracking & analytic tools
- Good analytical, problem-solving & critical thinking skills
- Proficiency in written & spoken English & Mandarin
- Experience in design tools such as Photoshop is a plus
- Staff Training
- Five-day work per week
- Team Building Activities
- Birthday Leave, General Holiday and Medical Allowance
We offer attractive remuneration package, commensurate with candidates’ qualification and experience. Interested parties, please send your application letter, detailed CV including date of availability and current and expected salary by clicking “APPLY NOW”. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for an interview
All information received will be kept in STRICT CONFIDENCE and only for employment-related purpose.
For more information about Fimmick, please visit our website www.fimmick.com.