- Produce the design and production for the websites, mobile, app and banners, static and rich banner ads, email campaigns, and email templates.
- Provide creative ideas, concepts and art direction for websites and digital campaigns
- Creative concept development, visualization and execution of ideas
- Create a consistent UI from wireframes and information architecture
- Responsible for web design on layout, graphics and user interface
- Support and coordinate with other team
- Minimum 1 year’s relevant experience in UI/UX design
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS is a must
- Knowledge in graphic and web design software such as illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe XD, Sketch and interactive design tools
- Good understanding of eCommerce user experience best practices and SEO would be a plus
- Good appreciation of usability principles and how they affect and shape creative solutions
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good communication and coordination skills
- Mature, motivated, good organizational skills, and capable of working under limited supervision
- Responsible and hard working, good team player and able to work under pressure
- Staff Training
- Five-day work per week
- Team Building Activities
- Birthday Leave, General Holiday and Medical Allowance
We offer attractive remuneration package, commensurate with candidates’ qualification and experience. Interested parties, please send your application letter, detailed CV including date of availability and current and expected salary by clicking “APPLY NOW”. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for an interview
All information received will be kept in STRICT CONFIDENCE and only for employment-related purpose.
For more information about Fimmick, please visit our website www.fimmick.com.