- Perform clerical receptionist duties & provide administrative support
- Perform routine administrative duties including but not limited to data entry, filing, stationery stock control, bills tracking, internal correspondence distribution & attendance report compilation
- Online shop monitoring & order summary report preparation
- Handle & assist the teams in workplace for any ad-hoc assignments when required
- A team player with strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Speak and write fluent Cantonese, English & Putonghua
- Proficient in MS office (Word, Excel & Powerpoint)
- Higher Diploma or above, min. 1 – 2 years relevant experienced
- Staff Training
- Five-day work per week
- Team Building Activities
- Birthday Leave, General Holiday and Medical Allowance
We offer attractive remuneration package, commensurate with candidates’ qualification and experience. Interested parties, please send your application letter, detailed CV including date of availability and current and expected salary by clicking “APPLY NOW”. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for an interview
All information received will be kept in STRICT CONFIDENCE and only for employment-related purpose.
For more information about Fimmick, please visit our website www.fimmick.com.