- Works closely with the team to develop iOS & Android application with native programming language
- Developing, maintaining, optimising, debugging software components
- Involve in discussion, planning and brainstorming for software architecture
- Degree/Higher Diploma in Computer Science/Multimedia or related disciplines
- Strong skill set with at least Objective-C, Swift, Android Java
- 2 years or above experience with mobile app development
- 3rd party SDK integration experience is a plus
- Web & backend experience is a plus
- Passionate attitude, willing to learn latest technologies
- Staff Training
- Five-day work per week
- Team Building Activities
- Birthday Leave, General Holiday and Medical Allowance
We offer attractive remuneration package, commensurate with candidates’ qualification and experience. Interested parties, please send your application letter, detailed CV including date of availability and current and expected salary by clicking “APPLY NOW”. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for an interview
All information received will be kept in STRICT CONFIDENCE and only for employment-related purpose.
For more information about Fimmick, please visit our website www.fimmick.com.