- Understand clients’ business nature and clients’ data, including internal/external sources, for meaningful marketing initiatives
- Compile insights and analysis result into excel, PowerPoint, or other formats for presentation
- Prepare data reports and targeting lists based on clients’ requirements
- Prepare data workflow and design data structure for project implementation
- Be the bridge among clients, account servicing team and technical team for project implementation and turning data insights into actions
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Statistics or related discipline with related working experiences
- Hands-on experience with relational databases, BI tools and analytic modelling tools; Knowledge of using SQL, Excel and Tableau would be considered an as-set
- Experience in retail / FMCG industry is an advantage
- Experience in preparing data reports and presentation for business purposes
- Experience working with both technical and business teams
- Excellent attention to details
- Strong data analytic and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and able to accomplish multiple tasks.
- Staff Training
- Five-day work per week
- Team Building Activities
- Birthday Leave, General Holiday and Medical Allowance
We offer attractive remuneration package, commensurate with candidates’ qualification and experience. Interested parties, please send your application letter, detailed CV including date of availability and current and expected salary by clicking “APPLY NOW”. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for an interview
All information received will be kept in STRICT CONFIDENCE and only for employment-related purpose.
For more information about Fimmick, please visit our website www.fimmick.com.