- Responsible for the growth of client’s social network communities and interact with their audience
- Understand user behaviour in social networks and carry out suitable advertising campaigns
- Receive on-job training and follow best practices guidance to optimize campaign performance
- Grow an expertise in digital advertising and become an analytical problem solver in a data-driven analysis culture
- Proactive personality, enthusiastic in digital trends and have a “can-do” attitude to face problems
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team with multiple deadlines and changing priorities
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills, good command of written and spoken Chinese and English – Minimum 1 year of work experience related to digital or e-commerce
- Degree holder or above in related discipline
- Staff Training
- Five-day work per week
- Team Building Activities
- Birthday Leave, General Holiday and Medical Allowance
We offer attractive remuneration package, commensurate with candidates’ qualification and experience. Interested parties, please send your application letter, detailed CV including date of availability and current and expected salary by clicking “APPLY NOW”. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for an interview
All information received will be kept in STRICT CONFIDENCE and only for employment-related purpose.
For more information about Fimmick, please visit our website www.fimmick.com.