- Participate in brainstorming sessions and work closely with business team to develop both visual and copy ideas
- Understand client needs and assist business team to prepare creative proposal that is align with overall strategy
- Produce relevant and engaging contents, including video script writing, ATL and BTL content, social media across the clients’ online platforms
- Keep up to date with latest local social marketing trends, popular culture and hot topics
- Bachelor degree or above in any disciplines
- At least 4 years’ experience
- Passionate and creative
- Works well under short deadlines
- Staff Training
- Five-day work per week
- Team Building Activities
- Birthday Leave, General Holiday and Medical Allowance
We offer attractive remuneration package, commensurate with candidates’ qualification and experience. Interested parties, please send your application letter, detailed CV including date of availability and current and expected salary by clicking “APPLY NOW”. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for an interview
All information received will be kept in STRICT CONFIDENCE and only for employment-related purpose.
For more information about Fimmick, please visit our website www.fimmick.com.