- Assist in designing and implementing customer loyalty solutions
- Lead innovative customer loyalty campaigns and analyze results
- Identify business drivers & opportunities based on analysis for achieving business objectives
- Keep up-to-date best practice for customer loyalty communications and programme
- Working with data and operation teams for day-to-day support tasks, including list management, campaign planning, implementation and evaluation
- Design, implement and execute effective communication with members, including SMS, DM, eDM, digital etc.
- Bachelor and above in Business Administration, Marketing, Statistics or related disciplines
- Minimum 1 year CRM / Digital Marketing experience
- Agency background with project management experience is an advantage
- Positive working attitude with strong analytical and quick problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, good presentation skill and result-oriented
- Proficiency in both written and spoken Chinese and English
- Good command in Excel, Word and PowerPoint, knowledge of technical solutions is preferable
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Account Executive (CRM)
- Staff Training
- Five-day work per week
- Team Building Activities
- Birthday Leave, General Holiday and Medical Allowance
We offer attractive remuneration package, commensurate with candidates’ qualification and experience. Interested parties, please send your application letter, detailed CV including date of availability and current and expected salary by clicking “APPLY NOW”. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for an interview
All information received will be kept in STRICT CONFIDENCE and only for employment-related purpose.
For more information about Fimmick, please visit our website www.fimmick.com.