- Responsible for sales coordination and administrative support
- Handle enquires from internal departments and clients
- Maintain customer database and document filing
- Diploma or above
- At least 1-2 years’ experience clerical experience
- Proficiency in PC applications especially in Microsoft Office
- Good command of written & spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Good interpersonal, communication, organizational skills; patient, self-motivated and with strong sense of responsibility
- Staff Training
- Five-day work per week
- Team Building Activities
- Birthday Leave, General Holiday and Medical Allowance
We offer attractive remuneration package, commensurate with candidates’ qualification and experience. Interested parties, please send your application letter, detailed CV including date of availability and current and expected salary by clicking “APPLY NOW”. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for an interview
All information received will be kept in STRICT CONFIDENCE and only for employment-related purpose.
For more information about Fimmick, please visit our website www.fimmick.com.