- Key accounts servicing and development
- Work with Analytics Manager to identify business drivers & opportunities based on analysis for achieving business objectives
- To understand client’s business needs and formulate the best loyalty strategies for achieving their marketing objectives and goals
- To participate in client’s yearly social loyalty program plan (including program design, development and execution)
- To keep up to date about best practice for CRM communications and to develop and enhance the CRM
- Working with operation teams for day-to-day support tasks, including list management, campaign planning, implementation and evaluation
- Design, implement and execute effective communication with members, including SMS, DM, eDM, digital, etc.
- Bachelor and above degree holder in business administration, marketing, statistics or related disciplines;
- Minimum 4 years of CRM experience, preferably from Digital, Advertising or Media agency industry;
- Rich experience in customer related analytic projects and marketing campaign implementation
- Positive working attitude with strong analytical and quick problem solving skills;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills;
- Self-motivated, problem solving skills, good presentation skill and result-oriented
- Proficiency in both written and spoken Chinese and English
- Good command in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE
- Less experienced candidate will be considered as Assistant Account Manager (CRM) / Senior Account Executive (CRM)
- Staff Training
- Five-day work per week
- Team Building Activities
- Birthday Leave, General Holiday and Medical Allowance
We offer attractive remuneration package, commensurate with candidates’ qualification and experience. Interested parties, please send your application letter, detailed CV including date of availability and current and expected salary by clicking “APPLY NOW”. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for an interview
All information received will be kept in STRICT CONFIDENCE and only for employment-related purpose.
For more information about Fimmick, please visit our website www.fimmick.com.