- Key accounts servicing and development
- To participate in client’s yearly digital & social communications plan
- To understand client’s business needs and formulate the best digital strategies for achieving their marketing objectives and goals
- To manage campaigns deliverables and coordinate with project team, creative team, digital team & technical team to implement the best class of digital campaigns
- University Graduate preferably in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Communications, Information Systems, E-commerce or related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years account servicing experience in Digital, Advertising or Media agency industry
- Passionate, detailed mind, proactive/outgoing, self & team motivated, willing to take responsibility
- Good Communication skill in English and Cantonese, Japanese is an advantage
- Good presentation skill
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Account Executive.
- Staff Training
- Five-day work per week
- Team Building Activities
- Birthday Leave, General Holiday and Medical Allowance
We offer attractive remuneration package, commensurate with candidates’ qualification and experience. Interested parties, please send your application letter, detailed CV including date of availability and current and expected salary by clicking “APPLY NOW”. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for an interview
All information received will be kept in STRICT CONFIDENCE and only for employment-related purpose.
For more information about Fimmick, please visit our website www.fimmick.com.